Wednesday, 1 May 2013

"Olga It Is In The Bag" Retro Bathroom Scales Makeover.

Olga Berg produces gorgeous bags in Australia and one of these bags was a gift given to Charlotte. I also fell in love with this beautiful bag so I kind of shared it with Charlotte until it started to fall apart. Unwilling to just throw it away I wanted to use the gorgeous vinyl print in a special project so I just hung onto the bag until one day that special project came and found me. I purchased in working order Krups vintage 70's bathroom scales from a thrift store which were rusty and faded. Time to give them a modern facelift so I dismantled the bag and well here is the end result. Look carefully as the yellow ricrac was too yellow so I painted over it with gold sparkle to blend in better.









No comments:

Post a Comment