Sunday, 19 May 2013

Brenda Bingle's Bridal Bracelet.

Brenda Bingle was getting married and what better way to remember her special day than by creating a sweet little bracelet. What a beautiful bride she did make in her vintage dress, carrying her vintage floral bouquet. Sweet and demure she was pretty as a picture.
I started with this wooden bracelet which was getting old and scratched.

I raided my vintage card stock which I have been building over the years. Most of my cards date from the 1920's to the 1960's.

I cut a template of the wooden bracelet piece which then I used to centre and cut my card stock. For this project I used Mod Podge as I wanted a gloss finish. 

I think that Brenda looks divine.

Each wooden piece has a different vintage picture.

4 comments:

  1. the bracelet is really cute!
    etheea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. The vintage cards give it a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What a perfect gift for a bride to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. The pics are so sweet and I agree that it would make a nice gift for a bride to be.

    ReplyDelete