Wednesday, 28 March 2012

"Darling have you seen my Tie" Long T.




Poor Penelope in her plain grey long tee. Having purchased this tee from a thrift store some 3 years ago, Penelope loved to wear it with jeans on a dull winters day. 




Acquiring her husband's tie, Penelope knew that she could turn plain into peachy. So she pinned Brad's vintage tie to her plain tee.


Brad is now tie-less and if he asks you.....no you have not seen his tie.




Penelope's tee is no longer plain and winter is dull no more.

4 comments:

  1. Great refashion and you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edris. I love refashioning and I am thrilled that I have found a community of like minded people. I see the fun and joy in refashioning and I guess that I like my dialogue/text to reflect that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny and creative!!!!
    Happy Friday!
    Beth
    www.chicenvelopements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Beth. I have so much fun with refashioning and I am very fortunate to have located Penelope Coat-Hanger in a retro store to assist me with my creations.
    Sometimes I cringe for Penelope Coat-Hanger as she is made to model toddlers and babies clothing, but being the professional that she is.....well she takes it all in her stride.

    ReplyDelete